Princess 5K race bib needed

jlhansen

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I inadvertently forgot to sign up my niece for the race that the whole family is doing! I'm scrambling to try and find one last 5k bib and of course am coming up empty. Does anyone have any advice or know of someone that may have one? I've tried all the affiliated travel agents and charities and if you need to pm me please let me know! Thank you all for any help you can give me!

The bad aunt!

Since bib transfers are not allowed and the TAs and charities are sold out, you're probably out of luck. You might be able to find one on sale online, but if you get caught with someone else's bib, you'll get banned from Disney races.

I don’t think I’ve seen the 5k, but the “rundisney run marketplace” page on FB has had a couple charities and TAs trying to (legally) offload other princess bibs very very recently. I think that window is closing fast, maybe today. Check it out. I wouldn’t hold out hope though.

Since bib transfers are not allowed and the TAs and charities are sold out, you're probably out of luck. You might be able to find one on sale online, but if you get caught with someone else's bib, you'll get banned from Disney races.

I should have clarified that I was looking for travel agencies or charities that had some, not individual people.

I don’t think I’ve seen the 5k, but the “rundisney run marketplace” page on FB has had a couple charities and TAs trying to (legally) offload other princess bibs very very recently. I think that window is closing fast, maybe today. Check it out. I wouldn’t hold out hope though.

Thanks so much!! I will check this out right now.

Thanks so much!! I will check this out right now.
Did you have any luck on the 5k bib? My friend and I are doing the challenge and our plans changed that we could come down earlier so we were wanting to jump in on the 5k now. Of course, we want to do it legally!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!