Princess Half Newbie

CPFromTheBigE

Actual Disney Princess
Hello everyone! So I am a total newbie when it comes to RunDisney outside of the ToT 5k I ran last fall. Can anyone link me to something or give me some information on things I should know? Things like when to register, to purchase a travel package or not, things like that. I feel like a little Nemo lost in the RunDisney sea! Any help is appreciated!!

Registration is June 30 if you have an AP or are a DVC member. For everyone else it's July 14. Both start at noon EST.

Buying a package or not is totally up to you. You don't HAVE to buy one. Sometimes you can get better discounts through ASAP, general room discounts, etc.

Make sure to subscribe to the PHM weekend thread here and look for trip reports - reading PHM trip reports helped me more than anything to know what to expect! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter