Princess meal for regular folks

azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
I think Disney needs to bring a Princess Character meal back that us regular folk can feel it is a good value. So, what about putting Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, Doctor Facilier and a few more at Cafe Orleans. It would be a perfect fit too!

Come on, Disney suits, this is a good thing here, jump on it!

I would love this, since I’m not so interested in spending $600 for breakfast, LOL! We’re usually hunting for those characters around NOS anyway. Dr. Facilier sneered at my daughter in her Tiana dress once and glared at us as we pulled away on the train another time. He’s such an entertaining character!

Starry_solo, we last ran into Mulan at Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln in Feb - so very random...

We would like to see Disney use the old Rainforest Cafe building for character meals with M&Gs with rare characters. That building has a full kitchen and so much space -- and is just sitting there empty month after month!

We would like to see Disney use the old Rainforest Cafe building for character meals with M&Gs with rare characters. That building has a full kitchen and so much space -- and is just sitting there empty month after month!

This would be a great place for a character meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter