Princess Weekend 2020

What happens if you filled out the form, but you end up not needing a room? Will someone be reaching out before rooms are booked/confirmations are sent?

I'm just curious how it all works because it didn't ask for payment details.

What happens if you filled out the form, but you end up not needing a room? Will someone be reaching out before rooms are booked/confirmations are sent?

I'm just curious how it all works because it didn't ask for payment details.

Yup. The form is just to start populating a booking list so I can tell our Group Coordinator how many rooms are needed for each specific night - I send it in every day with updates and then she lets me know when the new reservations are added to the block. I've been sending emails as reservations are ready with details on finalizing the reservation, getting the deposit in and then a confirmation number. From there, it's all yours. They're like regular room-only reservations so the five-day cancellation policy applies, and once you get the confirmation number you can enter it into your MDE account. You'll also get an email and an in-mail letter from Group Getaways with your reservation information.

For Marathon Weekend, I was able to add on rooms pretty easily as reservations came in - but right now, the block is maxed out and they won't approve any additional reservations at Pop Century to be added to the block ... so it definitely will become an availability game to get the discounted rate for sure.

Does anyone know if there are any TAs with bibs for the 5K or 10K?

The registration process for TAs and bibs with RunDisney has changed - TAs no longer have allotments like in the past, but can call in and book bibs with RunDisney travel packages (those require hotel and ticket purchases). As far as I know, there's still availability via RunDisney Travel for all the races during Princess.

Hi Everyone! Can somebody point me to where on the RunDisney website you put in your proof of time? I've clicked all over the place and can't find it. I can find instructions ABOUT proof of time, but no place to actually SUBMIT it.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Everyone! Can somebody point me to where on the RunDisney website you put in your proof of time? I've clicked all over the place and can't find it. I can find instructions ABOUT proof of time, but no place to actually SUBMIT it.

Thanks for any help!

You have to log into your RunDisney account and edit your registration.

Yup. The form is just to start populating a booking list so I can tell our Group Coordinator how many rooms are needed for each specific night - I send it in every day with updates and then she lets me know when the new reservations are added to the block. I've been sending emails as reservations are ready with details on finalizing the reservation, getting the deposit in and then a confirmation number. From there, it's all yours. They're like regular room-only reservations so the five-day cancellation policy applies, and once you get the confirmation number you can enter it into your MDE account. You'll also get an email and an in-mail letter from Group Getaways with your reservation information.

For Marathon Weekend, I was able to add on rooms pretty easily as reservations came in - but right now, the block is maxed out and they won't approve any additional reservations at Pop Century to be added to the block ... so it definitely will become an availability game to get the discounted rate for sure.

So if we haven't heard from you via email and requested Pop on the form, you're saying at this point that isn't available and I should just move forward with the reservation I already have? Like, is there a chance something will open up in the next few weeks, or months? If I make ADRs under the booking I already have, would I lose those if I switched bookings? Thanks!

ADRs can be booked with or without hotel reservations so long as its within 180 day period. Only one day at a time as window opens

ADRs can be booked with or without hotel reservations so long as its within 180 day period. Only one day at a time as window opens
Thank you for that infornation
I was under the impression that we could book the full trip!
I won’t set the alarm at 6:00AM that first morning then!

But that's what I mean - if I stick with my existing reservation, I can book the whole trip once the window opens. I don't want to have to go in every day and add the next ones. So if I do that but end up changing to a different hotel through the group rate, would I lose my ADRs?

So if we haven't heard from you via email and requested Pop on the form, you're saying at this point that isn't available and I should just move forward with the reservation I already have? Like, is there a chance something will open up in the next few weeks, or months? If I make ADRs under the booking I already have, would I lose those if I switched bookings? Thanks!

I've got you! I'm just now getting around to responding to people that submitted over the weekend - I just had to wait to here from our Group Coordinators this morning. You should be receiving an email from me shortly!

The Group Coordinators don't work on the weekends, so that's why it's taken a bit.

But that's what I mean - if I stick with my existing reservation, I can book the whole trip once the window opens. I don't want to have to go in every day and add the next ones. So if I do that but end up changing to a different hotel through the group rate, would I lose my ADRs?
If onsite you can book ADRS at 180 from first date of res. for up to 10 days. So say I'm staying Nov. 16- 19th I can book starting 180 from 16th for days.
My reservation changes so much it's not funny. I have never lost my dining reservations.

If onsite you can book ADRS at 180 from first date of res. for up to 10 days. So say I'm staying Nov. 16- 19th I can book starting 180 from 16th for days.
My reservation changes so much it's not funny. I have never lost my dining reservations.
Thank you!

LAST CALL!!!

Last call for the first round of Group Block Reservations! I've you've submitted the form and have received an email from me, confirmation numbers will start going out TOMORROW in the order reservations were received!

If you're still interested in the Group, please take a look at this form for more information. The next round of confirmations for requests not received by tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 9 a.m. will be next week!

LAST CALL!!!

Last call for the first round of Group Block Reservations! I've you've submitted the form and have received an email from me, confirmation numbers will start going out TOMORROW in the order reservations were received!

If you're still interested in the Group, please take a look at this form for more information. The next round of confirmations for requests not received by tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 9 a.m. will be next week!
do you plan to call me tonight for my cc?

LAST CALL!!!

I think you have everything you need from me, Kelly c, if not let me know

do you plan to call me tonight for my cc?

I want to start getting confirmation numbers before I do anything - I thought we would be able to start getting them this afternoon, but was confirmed for tomorrow.

I want to start getting confirmation numbers before I do anything - I thought we would be able to start getting them this afternoon, but was confirmed for tomorrow.
oh ok I might just run to store than and grab GC so you can just do both w GC number.

Our family of 4 is signed up for 5k- super excited for first Disney race. Question for those who have been before- does park open early on 5k morning? We will be done by 7am at the latest. If park is not open, what do people typically do until they do open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter