Priority for ADRs help!

cheerupem0kidx0x

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in Disney from 23-26 of December, with two park days being Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I have to make my ADRs on Monday. We are on the regular dining plan, so I will have 3TS meals and 3QS meals to use on our trip. The 23rd we wont get there until afternoon-ish as we are coming from Miami off a cruise that day. And the 26th we have to leave early to drive home to NC. So I *think* I have narrowed it down to a few top choice for our TS credits, I am just not sure what order I should try to get them in. Im worried we wont have very good availability since its Christmas, but maybe I am overstressing it? My top picks are for arrival night either 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickeys dinner, then Christmas Eve would love to get BOG dinner (or breakfast or lunch if I cant), Christmas Day the Rapunzel breakfast (how bad is it to get from Boardwalk to Animal Kingdom or Epcot? those are the 2 parks we'd probably be going to that day), or maybe do it on our departure morning if not. Do you guys think I have a good chance at getting any of those and which would you try for first?

My 180 day mark was Monday for Dec 16. BOG Dinner was gone at 7 AM CST for the first 4 nights but 1900 Park Fare was there. As long as you're flexible though I think you'll get by.

Yea I am not super hopeful about getting BOG dinner especially on Christmas Eve, but hoping to get breakfast or lunch if nothing else :( But if I dont get it on my ADR day I will use the touring plan finder and hopefully I will get lucky before our trip. If I cant get it, might do LTT for dinner or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter