Priority Seating Information

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I guess many of you are signed up to receive Deb Wills' ALL EARS newsletter, but for those who aren't, here is some PS info. Note that the credit card policy applies only on holidays.

I wanted to let you know that Disney is now requiring a credit card to make Priority Seating reservations on all holidays (including Mother's Day). You may cancel at any time up to 48
hours before the day of your Priority Seating. If you cancel after that time, or do not show up for your Priority Seating time, your credit card will be charged $10 per person. This applies to restaurants in the parks as well as the Disney resorts.

Also, if you had not heard yet, we tried to call and get reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast this morning. We called the 407-WDW-DINE number. There is now a recording that says: "If you are calling for reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table character
breakfast press 1, all other reservations press 2."

A tip for your readers: When you get through to 407-WDW-DINE at 7 a.m. EST, press 1 immediately.

Want to stay updated on all Priority Seating Information at WDW? Visit the Priority Seating Planning Guide developed by Scott Thomas. The site includes some great tools, including
a calculator so you know exactly what date to call for yourPriority Seating. Visit: http://www.pscalculator.com/

I assume that it means the US definition of 'holidays', as in Easter, Xmas, Presidents Day etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter