Priority Seating?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm wondering what TS resturants in DL and DCA need PS's?
Do the resturants at GCH need PS's as well?

What information (besides date and time) do I need to give the CM to get a PS?
Thanks!

I don't believe any of them "require" priority seating - but we have always gone ahead and made reservations. I am thinking October will be a bit less crowded - but once that October calendar is posted I will be making PS for the Stitch breakfast, as well as dinner one night in DD. With the PS is is nice, no waiting for a table - this is great for us with the two little ones - but I am pretty sure they all take walk-ins.

I made our reservations for Blue Bayou, Ariel's Grotto and Goofy's Kitchen. They don't give you a confirmation number- you just use your name.
Good Luck!

I would make Priority Seating arrangements for ANY restaurants in the parks that you want to try - I've seen too many people turned away. At any of the upscale restaurants at the hotels (Napa Rose, Granville's) I would also make a PS, too.

i was very surprized when my fiance informed me that he made our PS for the Blue Bayou on the 12th at 5:30 :) I can't wait!! off topic kinda but that's alright... only a week and a half left...not even

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter