Private HHN Tour September 21 **Topic closed**

FranDVCMadrid

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm going back this year to see HHN 2017. Last year I did a public tour and this year I want to do the same because I think is the best form to visit every hounted house.

If someone here is interested, we can continue talking to go together on the same tour and, if we are many, book a private tour.

I hope it works! :)

My wife and I might be interested in a private tour if we can get enough for 22nd, 23rd or 24th. We already have airline tickets or we'd try the 21st.

Came to give the thread a bump so it stays noticeable to others in the first page of this forum

Do wish you success in getting more to join you so you can book a private hhn rip tour

My wife and I might be interested in a private tour if we can get enough for 22nd, 23rd or 24th. We already have airline tickets or we'd try the 21st.

Hi, I just saw that on the 22nd there is no possibility to book any Tour :(

Came to give the thread a bump so it stays noticeable to others in the first page of this forum

Do wish you success in getting more to join you so you can book a private hhn rip tour

Thanks a lot!

Come on guys! Anyone else interested coming on September 21?

Last edited:

If you have more than 4 people and all want to do a public tour together, it would be best to make plans to do a private tour

Vip tours can not honor groups of 5 or more to be kept in the same public tour

Had that happen once when 5 of us tried to go that route

For a private tour, one person books it and pays for the entire tour

The person that holds that booking can divide the cost of the tour by number of participants
Add on peeps would pay the one that booked and holds the tour

You would handle this by pm or private emails, phone, etc

As long as you don't book a private tour and try to sell spots of the tour on the Disboards, you are good

Trying to make a profit and use the dis forums to do so is prohibited

Getting a group together and equally sharing the expenses is allowed

Expecting more homies to try to set of private tours over the next few weeks

This is not directed to the OP but general info for letting readers to be aware anyone can work with setting up a paid tour group and discuss it as long as no one is making a profit out of it

Such as one person pays for a private tour and then advertise they will sell spots for $3-400 each

Disboard rules are listed in the sticky
Can not use the Disboards to sell things to make a profit

(But discussions of setting up the financial costs is allowed when sharing equally)

Hi! Last year I did a public tour, but this year I prefer to do a prívate tour because you can repeat hounted houses.

I do not want to take any benefit of it. I can pay the VIP Tour and then divide it into the participants, but first I want to know how many people is interested of doing a private Tour Thrusday 21 September. :)

Hi all!

The price of the Private tour is $1999, with tax is $2128.94

If we can be 10 in the group, the prices would be $212.9 with tax, much cheaper than a public tour.

I'm not going to use my Valet parking because I'm staying on property, so you can use it if you want.

Possibly interested in this for the 21st. We were thinking about getting rush of fear passes in case we didn't get to everything on Thursday but the Private tour would make sure we do. We will driving in from Disney that night and have a car that seats 5 so in case you get any takers from there - we can drive.

Sure you will do everything with the Private Tour! We can repeat in every house we want and we liked it.

Thanks for the offer of taking a seat in your car, but not nedded for the moment :) Remind that I have a valet parking if you want yo use it.

Keep in touch if you finally decide to join me.

I Will be there that weekend, since you say no tours are available on the 22nd how about on the 23rd? we are 5 people and would consider the private tour for the Saturday night.

In case you are not aware of your pricing, Saturday night private tours are higher than the other nights

Week night rip private tours cost less to book

@marlboroman , as macraven said, the price for saturday tours are higher than thrusday night, por example. Also, I'm leaving Orlando Saturday midday.. :(

Sorry for not being able to do it on Saturday.

Sounds like this is still in gaining interest stage is that correct? My wife and I will be there that day and sat and. Was thinking of doing rush of fear and express. But maybe do rush of fear and then this and go with no express Saturday. What time is this tour (if that is known yet). Also how are you doing payment? Cash when we meet up? If I have to pay before hand what guarantee do I have? Sorry for the questions, this is our first time and not questioning your honesty at all. Just general questions before I give someone a good chunk of change .

Thanks

@cemeb4dk, this is also my first time organizing a private tour :) If you want to pay me in cash when we meet, no problem! If you prefer to pay via PayPal, also will be OK. As you prefer! Are you then 2 people?

I will ask every party to pay half of the cost before and the other half when we meet for the Tour. I think it is the best way to trust between me and you.

As @macraven said, we can meet up at 6.00pm or 6.15pm at Universal Entrance, and then we can go together to La Bamba to enjoy free plates or sodas.

For the moment, waiting for confirmation for Sept. 21

@reeddi: Party of..?
@seema: Party of 2, maybe 3
@cemeb4dk: Party of 2
@FranDVCMadrid: Party of 1

We can decide all together which houses we want to repeat and which rides we want to do.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!