Private VIP tours will be available in November

zemmer

Mouseketeer
We had a VIP tour scheduled for our trip that was cancelled in March. VIP services called today to reschedule our tour for our November trip. And, they will allow us to park hop with the guide!! Rise of the Resistance will still be excluded. (They said normally they will schedule 60 days in advance but are doing it now since our trip was cancelled.) I just wanted to share since we had previously been told VIP tours wouldn’t be available for the rest of 2020.

Wow I wonder what month they are going to start them. We go in September so probably to early for us.

Thanks so much for the tip about the VIP tours. I called today and they are allowing you to book if you are within 60 days of your reservation. I was able to book for my late August trip. Same details - park hopping allowed and attractions only. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter