Prix Fixe Menu - Sharing

Uju'sMom

Mouseketeer
Hello

Would my 5 year daughter and I be allowed to share a Prix Fixe Meal @ a place like Chefs de France?

Thank you in advance.

I believe so. It is not a restaurant where everyone has to order off the prix fixe menu. Places like BOG dinner it is all prix fixe and everyone has to get a meal. Chefs is different. (That being said it has been a bit since we have eaten there so it is possible changes occurred that I didn’t hear about)

I think you are asking about Chefs de France, which offers a prix fixe menu, but it is an a la carte restaurant, so you can order one 3-course menu and share with your daughter.

However, just to avoid confusion, restaurants that have do not have an a la carte option and only offer fixed price meals, you pay per person, your daughter would be charged the child price, of course. The ones that come to mind are: buffets, character meals, BoG's dinner, dinner packages (such as Fantasmic), and dinners with shows (such as Hoop Dee Doo).

I think you are asking about Chefs de France, which offers a prix fixe menu, but it is an a la carte restaurant, so you can order one 3-course menu and share with your daughter.

However, just to avoid confusion, restaurants that have do not have an a la carte option and only offer fixed price meals, you pay per person, your daughter would be charged the child price, of course. The ones that come to mind are: buffets, character meals, BoG's dinner, dinner packages (such as Fantasmic), and dinners with shows (such as Hoop Dee Doo).

Noted! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter