Problem trying for regular ADR at Hollywood & Vine

GovieMom

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to make a lunch ADR at H&V for our March trip, but when I select the time I want to book, the reservations shows up as a "Minnie's Seasonal Dine"....at a larger price than a normal buffet would be (which is bad enough). I never selected the Seasonal thing as an option, but that is what keeps showing. I just want a buffet at the normal price; is it a glitch or is this something new?

The Seasonal Dine lunch has been around for a couple years? It might be "new to you"

That's what lunch is now, Minnie's Seasonal Dine. There aren't any other options, unless you go for breakfast, which is the Disney Junior Play n Dine.

Okay, thanks. The prices on the Disney Dining site should be changed to reflect that then, as it costs $8 more than the buffet used to be (typical).

Did you book the "Fantasmic" viewing package by any chance? That comes with tickets to the Fantasmic show, and is usually about $5-$10 more per person than the just the meal.

Disney buffet prices are also seasonal just like hotel rooms and tickets--i.e., they are typically higher in the high season and lower in the off season. And also, year over year, there is inflation.

Okay, thanks. The prices on the Disney Dining site should be changed to reflect that then, as it costs $8 more than the buffet used to be (typical).

I guess I don't know what you mean by this. The official Disney website does not list buffet prices--they just provide a wide range (i.e., for Hollywood & Vine $35-$59.99 per adult), to account for the fact that prices go up and down over the course of the year. There are various blogs and other non-Disney websites that post prices (including the sticky at the top of this message board), but again, those are just going to be estimates based on the point in time.

I guess I don't know what you mean by this. The official Disney website does not list buffet prices--they just provide a wide range (i.e., for Hollywood & Vine $35-$59.99 per adult), to account for the fact that prices go up and down over the course of the year. There are various blogs and other non-Disney websites that post prices (including the sticky at the top of this message board), but again, those are just going to be estimates based on the point in time.

The recent update displays the prices on the menus. Both on the app and online. Right now H&V lunch is 54 dollars for adults, 32 for kids + tax/tip

Thank you and yes, I probably was looking at the price for the Fantasmic package. But after reading some underwhelming reviews of the food at H&V, I have to wonder if the current price of $54 is worth it. I'm thinking not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts