Problem with CD drive and windows XP, can anyone help?

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
I have a Iomega Zip CD 650 that just refuses to work properly with windows XP, it will not read cd's because windows xp will not load the driver due to unstability. Doen anyone have this problem , and what did you do to correct it?? anyone has a clue? I try to download the right driver for windows XP but the problem still stays there.

Go back to ME, Olga. :p :teeth: ;)

Have you tried uninstalling, then reintalling it? Also, make sure you are connecting in the right sequence, software and hardware, according to the ZIP install sheet.

Dan I'm still on windows XP, and I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it doesn't work, I will call microsoft tomorrow and see what they suggest to do, obviously the software I used until now with windows me is not compatible with XP , but even the updated drivers for XP are not being loaded because XP won't allow it ( the bubble pops up ) , maybe there's a way to change that and I still don't know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter