problems with hotmail account

smileybrat

<marquee><font color=9900FF>(: Don't worry. Be hap
the past couple of days i've been trying to access my hotmail e-mails and it won't let me. the envelope keeps dancing saying it's connecting to hotmail, but it never does. is there something wrong with the account or are other people having this problem?

No problems for me today with Hotmail. I do get preiodic service interruptions though. But usually not more than a day.

This is from the 'Contact Us' section of Hotmail...

Help us troubleshoot outages with your Hotmail Service by calling (1)(650)964-7200, 9am - 6pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday. Note: For security reasons we will not be able to provide customer support at this number, including password resets. If you have a customer service need please use one of the links above.

The links above that they refer to are for password resets and reporting spam...

Hope this helps!

i did the contact us link and it said they would send an e-mail enquiry. how is that going to help when i can't get my e-mail? :confused: :mad: maybe i'll try calling the customer service number you gave.

Has it been over 30 days since you accessed your account. If so it becomes inactive and you have to reactive it. That happened with one of the accounts I used on hotmail. I didnt use it that much so I just let it go.

it hasn't been over 30 days, but just in case, how do you reactivate it? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter