Professional Internship Housing in CA?

Alison Eilf

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

I just verbally accepted an offer for a PI in Glendale, California. Disney does not offer housing for the PI's in California, so I was wondering what other people did?

Hi Alison,
Congratulations on getting a PI. I am sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
But, I am hoping you can tell me about your process with the PI.

When did you apply? How long after were you contacted? How; Dashboard, Email? What steps lead to the acceptance; phone interview, video interview?
How long between each step? When does your internship start?
thanks

I believe a lot of cast members and PIs use Facebook groups to find housemates to live with. It decreases the likelihood of getting a creepy roommate and immediately gives you Disney in common. You'll also likely be needing a house for the same or similar time period.
Try searching a group like "Disney Professional Internships Fall & Summer 2018". Once in a group like that people will have links to groups specific for housing and roommates. You could also try the Disney College Program DL facebook groups too if you don't mind a possibly younger crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!