profile pic for newbie

Yes. One of you already took care of it, and one of you has 5 to go. Once you hit your 10 give the system some time (1/2 hour or so?) to register that you have 10 posts.

Do you need 10 organic posts (creating new threads)? or 10 posts, including replies? It seems I can't even reply to posts....

Do you need 10 organic posts (creating new threads)? or 10 posts, including replies? It seems I can't even reply to posts....
10 posts. All on one thread. or any 10 posts on any 10 threads.

If you're just going to do "TEST" to up the count, there are test threads you can post multiple times on.

Thanks. I did finally figure it out and had found a thread to just post 'test' on. I was trying to post legitimate replies to posts and they wouldn't go through initially. If the goal is really just to deter spam they should really give more clear directions on what you need to do. I mod a subreddit with 8,000 subscribers and am super strict, but I at least tell people upfront what they need to do to be able to post. As to why you need 10 posts to have a profile pic really doesn't make sense. If anything, that should be a requirement to post at all, as it would deter spammers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!