Project : DVH

Kasiks

DIS Veteran
Ive decided to recreate in VMK, a water coaster from a theme park from my area.

The Flying Captain's Dock

fd.jpg

Outside the dock

fd1.jpg

The Flying Dutchman
fd2.jpg

The underworld
underworldcopy-2.jpg

The Entrance

fd5.jpg

One word,

WHOAH!

It looks really awesome and good luck with your project!:goodvibes
Keep it up!:goodvibes

uh...... speechless

please include vmk name and room title so i may nominate you for best guest room, i would "glove" to visit

I think the title of the room will be The Flying Captain's Dock, I am hakihea in VMK but the room is not open for now, the comments really make me want to end the project Ive in mind even if I am not so willing to play VMK for now, thanks ^^

I think the title of the room will be The Flying Captain's Dock, I am hakihea in VMK but the room is not open for now, the comments really make me want to end the project Ive in mind even if I am not so willing to play VMK for now, thanks ^^

So you would not make more rooms?

Key:
The room is amazing. I hope you get a staff member to stop by and take a look at your hard work. Great job my friend! :thumbsup2

I think the alice ride pieces mess my rooms but they were mainly here for testing the ride :rolleyes:

I think the alice ride pieces mess my rooms but they were mainly here for testing the ride :rolleyes:

It would be cool if we finally got those pan starter pieces.:rolleyes1
Look AUH-MAZ-ING so far! I can't wait to see what your working on next!!:goodvibes

fully done with the rooms and they released PPR starts and teleporters so now it is even better :)

PS : I wanted to say thanks to anyone who helped me with Davey Jones Chests, PPR ride starts and PP walls, .. ^^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!