Proof Of Time Questions

Rory CB

Earning My Ears
I am being super crazy about my proof of time for the WDW Half Marathon 2017 - it seems so many things can go wrong and I really want to make sure I am in the correct corral.

Questions I have that I can't find answers for (my Google skills may be failing me)
1 - the link you submit, is it a link to the general race page (which is what they say) or the results page for the race (which would seem to be more useful for them)?
2 - if the answer above is the results page, if there are multiple race results are on the results page, do you submit the direct link to your races portion of the page, or just the general results page?

Bonus question for Canadians:
3 - Has anyone used MEC races as a qualifying race? Did you have any issues?

Thanks, I hope these haven't already been asked, the forum results didn't seem to show anything similar.
Rory

I am being super crazy about my proof of time for the WDW Half Marathon 2017 - it seems so many things can go wrong and I really want to make sure I am in the correct corral.

Questions I have that I can't find answers for (my Google skills may be failing me)
1 - the link you submit, is it a link to the general race page (which is what they say) or the results page for the race (which would seem to be more useful for them)?
2 - if the answer above is the results page, if there are multiple race results are on the results page, do you submit the direct link to your races portion of the page, or just the general results page?

Bonus question for Canadians:
3 - Has anyone used MEC races as a qualifying race? Did you have any issues?

Thanks, I hope these haven't already been asked, the forum results didn't seem to show anything similar.
Rory
1- results page
2- if there's a direct link to the section I'm in, I use that. Otherwise I just link to the general results.
3- not sure what this is. As long as your results are viewable online I think you should be fine! :)

1- results page
2- if there's a direct link to the section I'm in, I use that. Otherwise I just link to the general results.
3- not sure what this is. As long as your results are viewable online I think you should be fine! :)

Thanks! And last question is about a outdoors store in Canada that has running series races once a month. They are certified and timed, but I wasn't sure if there was specific criteria that had to be met. The results are definitely online, so I will update my timing info :)

Thanks! And last question is about a outdoors store in Canada that has running series races once a month. They are certified and timed, but I wasn't sure if there was specific criteria that had to be met. The results are definitely online, so I will update my timing info :)
Ah!

Since you're running the half, just make sure your race is at least a 10K and that you can get a link to your results. You should be good unless it's some weird distance (something that's not 10K, 10 miles, half, etc.). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter