Providence to MCO

Nicsmom

DIS Veteran
I usually go to WDW in October. This year we may go June 20. I have no idea what to expect in air fare. Has anyone traveled during this time and remember what the air fare was? Has anyone booked their trip for June this year and could tell me what they paid for air fare? Thank you!

nicsmom,

Go to www.southwest.com

They have dates up through June 6th, and you might get a good idea of what you would be looking at. They will probably be opening up for later in June by mid-late February.

We are flying PVD to MCO on Southwest, non stop for $175/RT

I have seen better, but this was part of the $79 each way promo, and with taxes/fees, etc this is what it worked out to. You can also sign up for southwest's email alerts, so you will know when they offer one of their sales.

Good Luck!!!!

Nope, the $175 is what we are paying for our flight in FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have seen the flights as cheap as $99 R/T on one of their super super specials. Just keep checking. Once they open your dates up, I would check every single day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter