PTR: EDIT: When Two Holidays Collide!

Only 15 more days until our epic Christmas trip. I had wanted so badly to have Dream Makers put a little Christmas tree in our room but waited too long and they're all sold out :( To lessen my disappointment I did go ahead and order the Christmas in-room celebration which looks pretty cool. Still wish I had a tree...

Been having anxiety over the whole club level lounge and whether it will be completed by our trip. I have not been impressed (by others reviews) of the temporary set up and would be relatively upset to pay so much for CL without the proximity and convenience of the lounge. Fingers crossed!

I received my itinerary from our tour guide and confirmed we have seats for the Christmas parade and Fantasmic! I had originally wanted to see the fireworks right out in front of the castle but with how often the fireworks get cancelled, I didn't want to ruin my chance at preferred seating so I went with Fantasmic!

I am bursting at the seams with excitement for this trip!

Only 15 more days until our epic Christmas trip. I had wanted so badly to have Dream Makers put a little Christmas tree in our room but waited too long and they're all sold out :( To lessen my disappointment I did go ahead and order the Christmas in-room celebration which looks pretty cool. Still wish I had a tree...

Been having anxiety over the whole club level lounge and whether it will be completed by our trip. I have not been impressed (by others reviews) of the temporary set up and would be relatively upset to pay so much for CL without the proximity and convenience of the lounge. Fingers crossed!

I received my itinerary from our tour guide and confirmed we have seats for the Christmas parade and Fantasmic! I had originally wanted to see the fireworks right out in front of the castle but with how often the fireworks get cancelled, I didn't want to ruin my chance at preferred seating so I went with Fantasmic!

I am bursting at the seams with excitement for this trip!

You must be close to your trip now!
It sounds fabulous. I can't wait to hear about the in room celebration. I have been considering ordering one.

Excited to hear your reviews on CL for DLH. We're considering booking this for my birthday next month.

Reading your last update, it was a VERY good decision to go with Fantasmic. We just got back from a short, last-minute trip last weekend and one of the CMs said that the fireworks had been cancelled the past 7 days and it was again cancelled on Monday. Those winds have been brutal. Fantasmic was running beautifully, though, so you should be good there! :)

You must be close to your trip now!
It sounds fabulous. I can't wait to hear about the in room celebration. I have been considering ordering one.

I got to thinking that doing the in room celebration may also mean we likely won’t get to check in early...oh well. I think we’ll still get access to the lounge. My husband doesn’t know I did the in room celebration so he’ll be surprised, too!

Excited to hear your reviews on CL for DLH. We're considering booking this for my birthday next month.

Reading your last update, it was a VERY good decision to go with Fantasmic. We just got back from a short, last-minute trip last weekend and one of the CMs said that the fireworks had been cancelled the past 7 days and it was again cancelled on Monday. Those winds have been brutal. Fantasmic was running beautifully, though, so you should be good there! :)

....and since I posted that I switched to the fireworks show . My husband was the one who actually said how cool it would be to see the fireworks from right in front of the castle so I decided to take my chances. I wonder if the CM will allow us to switch if it seems like it’s going to be windy? Fingers crossed!!!

....and since I posted that I switched to the fireworks show . My husband was the one who actually said how cool it would be to see the fireworks from right in front of the castle so I decided to take my chances. I wonder if the CM will allow us to switch if it seems like it’s going to be windy? Fingers crossed!!!

The winds may calm down enough that they'll have them. The bad part is it seems like you never know until right around 15 minutes before because of how the wind direction changes. At least on the plus side, crowds haven't been bad. I couldn't believe the amount of walk-ons we were getting with MaxPass this past weekend. It was insane! lol We got more done in 2 days than we did in a week in October, which really says something that close to the AP blockouts and Christmas.

On our way home now!

I'll write more as soon as I can. Some highlights and lowlights:

Club Level at the GCH was great! Definitely worth it for us.

Breakfast with Santa was also so well done. Great experience!

WOC Season of Lights was a winner, which I already knew :)

The VIP Tour was good. Not great, IMO. Probably wouldn't do that again. And the fireworks were cancelled when when we had the VIP seating which was disappointing.

Crowds were pretty manageable. Touring plans had the crowds between 4 and 6 on most days which isn't bad at all.

It was a whirlwind and we are pooped!

Can't wait to hear about the Club level as well as the VIP tour! I was so happy with the low crowds last week, glad to hear they are continuing to remain low.

Bummer about the fireworks, though. They weren't able to switch you last minute? For the price you pay, they should be able to make last minute changes.

Excited to see your pictures! I'm sorry that a few things didn't live up to expectations though!! We were there Monday the 4th, and I think it was the first night they were cancelled of the many...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!