Ptr - the rainy one?

addverbaan

DIS Veteran
So, just 3 sleeps before we head off at 5am monday morning and the weather report for next week is looking pretty wet! This will be our 10th trip and we have never had more then 2 mins of rain in any of them! We also went this time last year and were in the outdoor swimming pool most afternoons because it was so hot lol. Never mind, we all have our wellies and raincoats ready and have decided that even if we get 5 days of non stop rain, we are not going to let it ruin our holiday:goodvibes

so, here are some of the things we are planning this trip:

These are the rides we have never in our 9 previous trips done and that I am determined to do this time around:

Disney Rail Road
Steam Boat
Armagedon
DS is now 133cm and should finally be able to get on space Mountain - he is really looking forward to this

Our faourite ride is BTM and this is closed for all but the first day of our trip so monday will be all about riding this as many times as we can! Will be interesting to see just how much we miss it for the rest of the days.

Things I'm worried about
We have meal and cake booked in Cafe Mickey for my DS Disney birthday (real birthday ntot for another 4 weeks but he is in school then) and I ahve read so many bad reviews of late. I really hope this goes well for him - im prepared for the standard of the food as we have eten here before but I have seen a few reviews saying that the cake was only bought about by CM with no characters:confused3 Will be a bit miffed if this happens!

We have also paid 139 euros for the birthday package in our hotel room (SL) so very interested to see a) how this looks and b) sons face because he has no idea:goodvibes

Any way, will try to do some live updates from the park and otherwise a TR when I get back
See you in a disney week!
:goodvibes

Hi so glad your not gona let the weather spoil it for you if it does rain, i wish i could sound so positive if it was me! Im interested to hear what the birthday package for your room includes, how did you book it. Have a great trip :-)

Hi so glad your not gona let the weather spoil it for you if it does rain, i wish i could sound so positive if it was me! Im interested to hear what the birthday package for your room includes, how did you book it. Have a great trip :-)

The weather is looking a bit better now - monday and tuesday showers and then dryfor the rest of the week:

@fairydustmummy I booked and paid for the birthday package direct with Sequoia Lodge via email - was very easy to do. That package varies with age and occasion, here is what my 9 year old should get acording to the email I had from SL:

1 "Oh Mickey" watch
1 black flocker notebook
1 black flocker pencil case
1 Mickey pewter key-ring
1 Mickey Pewter frame
10 chocolate coins
10 sweets
5 colourful ballons blown up with helium
1 Happy Birthday card

I also asked if it was possible to get VIP breakfast and the hotel emailed back to say that we could :goodvibes so very happy about that too. I will take photos of the room and post them when I get back so people can see what the birthday package looks like

1 sleep! Eeeeek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter