Publix Aisle Maps?

TheMick424

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Publix publishes/posts their store aisle maps? I prefer to do my own grocery shopping, but navigating an unknown store takes 2 to 3 times as long. I have made a shopping list on the Publix app which does list the location, but I can't find a map. Seeing a picture of the layout so I can organize my route would be a big help.

I opened up my Publix app to see whether a map pops up when you’re actually there but couldn’t tell (I’m hundreds of miles away!). I do remember that once you enter the store the aisle numbers are easy to find, so without a map the hardest part would be finding the items that are on the periphery of the store. I know that’s the trouble with the Kroger app that I use all the time.

After I have gone to a store frequently, I know my way around. But if I haven't been there before, I just use the overhead signs. Usually Deli, Bakery, Meats, Dairy and Produce are around the outside of the store. That's pretty standard. But you can also pick up weekly sales info at the front of the store. And usually the last page of that has the BOGOs. Publix has lots of BOGOs.

I just opened my Publix app and switched to what will be my local Publix once I move to Kissimmee next months. I several items into "My List" and then reviewed "My List". I see the items all categorized by Location: "Aisle 5", "Aisle 12", "Rear Center", "Register Area", etc.

My Kroger app works the exact same way (though instead of putting items in "My List" I put them in the cart).

I just opened my Publix app and switched to what will be my local Publix once I move to Kissimmee next months. I several items into "My List" and then reviewed "My List". I see the items all categorized by Location: "Aisle 5", "Aisle 12", "Rear Center", "Register Area", etc.

My Kroger app works the exact same way (though instead of putting items in "My List" I put them in the cart).
I just did this too. I think the locations should help. My last trip to Publix traumatized me. 😂 It was unbelievably busy and I was back tracking throughout the store trying to get everything on my list. Meanwhile my family was waiting for me back at the villa with no food, and it was getting very late (room was not ready on time). Luckily this year we are staying at BCV so there will be many options for food in a pinch.

Last edited:
As mentioned by vacationer1954, the Publix app will give you "Aisle or location" for items on your shopping list. Publix stores offer delivery to WDW resorts.

Sadly, the aisle information on the Publix app isn’t always correct. The other day I was signed in, and it was showing the Publix I was in, but I had to ask because the item I was looking for was in a different aisle than where the app said it was.

Sadly, the aisle information on the Publix app isn’t always correct. The other day I was signed in, and it was showing the Publix I was in, but I had to ask because the item I was looking for was in a different aisle than where the app said it was.
Yuck! This would definitely frustrate me.

My last trip to Publix traumatized me. 😂 It was unbelievably busy and I was back tracking throughout the store trying to get everything on my list. Meanwhile my family was waiting for me back at the villa with no food, and it was getting very late (room was not ready on time).

That’s why I take family with me. I don’t like having the burden all on me.

That’s why I take family with me. I don’t like having the burden all on me.
This will be my plan for next time. I’m going to make at least one of them join in the fun and divide up the list. Hopefully that will cut down on time in the store and stress!

Each store lays out a bit different. And they do change their layouts within stores periodically. The good thing about Publix is super friendly and helpful staff. When I have asked for help they take me right to the item I want.

FYI - we live in Lake Nona and use Publix at Lake Hart regularly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!