Publix near Universal?

dbail2

DIS Veteran
I have been to the Publix that is near Disney but this year we are going straight to Universal from the airport. Is there a Publix close to Universal or on the way from the airport?

There's one on Sand Lake Rd. (I think) and on Kirkman. If you want to do a Wal-Mart, there's a huge one at the corner of Sand Lake Rd. and John Young Parkway.

Not hard to find when you know the zip code of the area.
Go on the www.publix.com site and use their store locator and enter the zip. You'll get 2 stores nearby.

7640 Sand Lake Road
Orlando FL 32819

This one is to the west of I-Drive

4606 S. Kirkman Road
Orlando Fl 32811

It's actually to the North of Universal on Kirkman Road. This one is good because there are some restaurants and pharmacies along the way, like Outback and the traffic would be less than the one on Sand Lake. Then again, you asked for one on the way from the airport, you're probably going to ask the driver to take you there, so the Sand Lake location would probably be the better choice.

Enter the addresses into maps.yahoo.com to get an idea of exactly where they are.

I always go to the one on Kirkman. There's also a Pizza Hut in the parking lot and a Chick FilA down the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter