Puppy Update

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
The puppies are seven weeks old and we have homes for most of them. We have people who want puppies that we will not be able to accomodate. They are extremely active and extremely cute.

I have pictures but have no idea how to get them from my wife's AOL account onto the board. If someone would help, I will be glad to e-mail the pictures to you for posting on DIS]

One female puppy (the white mis-marked) is going to a family near Dallas. They have named the puppy and have sent us pictures of their children. One male puppy is going to a family in Florida. He is very cute and have a great personality but will be too small to show. That family has three beardies already and so this dog will fit right in.

We have buyers for the rest depending whether they are show or pet quality. My wife is going to Atlanta next weekend to have the owner of the stud dog grade the puppies and decide which one she wants as pick of the litter. She loves two of the females from their picturs but wants to see them move to decide which one she wants.

We have been putting the puppies outside in an exercise pen to let them play. We get a great deal of people stopping to look at puppies. My son was overjoyed when a car of high school girls stopped (nearly had a wreck) to look at the puppies. They had to decide between going to a Lacross game or holding puppies.

My wife is still in love with the all brown and wants to show him herself. We also have three or four people who want the brown/red so it is going to be fun.

They sound so cute, Kyle. Thanks for the update. :)

(And again, if no one can get them posted for you by much later this evening, drop me a line and I'll post them for you again)

Thank you Tammi. I will e-mail you the pictures just to be safe.

If she's already uploaded them into her AOL space then we can link from here, I think. You just need the name of the pics. Type "my space" in the address bar and then choose "see my FTP space" (or something like that), and it will list the images stored.

I'd gladly do it but I have very little space left. It would look like this:

[ IMG ] http:// members.aol.com/(her name)/(picture name).jpg [ IMG ]

delete spaces in IMG tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter