Purchasing Disney GC using Target or Walmart gift cards?

caribbeandream

DIS Veteran
I want to start saving my Swagbucks to purchase either Target or Walmart gift cards. Has anyone personally had any experience purchasing Disney gift cards at either Target or Sam's Club using store gift cards? I don't want to waste my Swagbucks only to find out I can't buy gift cards with gift cards. I know that many other stores don't allow you to do that but what is the policy at Target and/or Sam's Club? TIA!

Target only allows it on store.

Sam's Club allows it both in store and online. If I'm remembering correctly there is a limit on how many gift cards can be used online though. I've had zero problem using many many gc to pay for DGC at self check out.

Out of these two options Sam's Club would get you the most bang for your buck because Target's DGC are sold at face value whereas they are discounted at Sam'sClub

No problem using target store credit also. We returned an iPad which was $500 and used the store credit for Disney gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!