• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchasing my AP through AAA?

sprtnfan

Mouseketeer
As a AAA member can I go to the local office and purchase my APs & receive the free parking pass through them? Or does that only work with regular park hopper passes?

I've wondered this also. Another related question. I have purchased hopper tickets with our package and now am considering upgrading them to APs. Since it is a package I don't know the exact cost of the tickets. (7 day hoppers) So how do they charge for the APs.

My AAA office is great but they are not very Disney savy. I learn way more here about what they offer and often have to request the things you all inform me I should be getting!

Thanks for the help!

I've never heard of purchasing APs through AAA, but then again, I don't have AAA so I don't know what options they have available.

As for upgrading your parkhopper, its coded into the ticket how much you paid. DL will scan it, then have you pay the difference for whatever AP you choose. Just be sure to use all your park hopper perks first, then updgrade on your last day. That way you won't lose your early entry, ESPN Zone credit, etc. Also, you don't want to upgrade too early, then not be able to go into the park because its a blackout day. That's why you should upgrade on your last day.

I don't think you can purchase a AP through AAA, at least I have never heard of it. I do usually purchase my hoppers through them at get the parking for the length of my hopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter