Purchasing Park Tix online thru the DIS

DadofBuzz

Earning My Ears
A couple of quick questions about ordering tickets online through the link on the home page here on the DIS. For those who have purchased online, how have you found the experience? Do tickets arrive at home address in plenty of time for your trip? Are there any 'hidden' charges, such as 'shipping and handling', etc.? We're a family looking at 7-day PHP passes, so the prices online here seem to be the best we can get -- we have no DC membership, 7-day PHP aren't available through AAA, etc. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

We got our 5 day PHP passes through Paramount International travel. This was a great way to go. Rosie was very helpful on the phone to make sure we recieved everything. They E-mail you your request then you have to print it, sign it and fax it back to them. We recieved our tickets in around 5 days from the time I faxed our request back. They do have a $15 per order charge. So if you are ordering only one ticket it seems like alot but if you are buying multiple tickets it is pretty good. I was very leary about purchasing tickets on the net but it was a smart thing to do. Saved us about $80 on only two tickets.

You can also try floridaorlandotickets.com. They have a $7 shipping and it use to include a child character breakfast. Ticketmania.com has free shipping. The officialticketcenter.com has a hotel drop-off fee of $5, Fed-EX is $10, and pickup is free. You should explore all of these to see what is the best way to go, probably depending on how many tickets you need. I have never heard of anyone having trouble with any of these sellers.

The Disney site has them the lowest online prices right now but they do add taxes then there is an option to pick up (will call) at the coustumer service desk for free or we went on and had them sent to our resident for $3.00 for all of the ticket package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter