• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PUSH the talking trash can/Tommorrowland

jlima

Beep Beep!
This is no ordinary trash can!! How do you know his name is PUSH? It's right across his front!

f2b66bf1.jpg

DS11 loves this guy! This past Saturday 8/20 he was rolling around Tommorrowland playing "YMCA". The look on the faces of people who see him rolling by are priceless.

f2b66bbe.jpg

We've asked cast members how it works and we've been told there's someone who operates it by remote control and they can see you and hear you somehow. But it looks like a normal trash can. Look for him the next time you're in Tommorrowland.

I agree PUSH is GREAT!
We were there from 8/8-8/12 and we ran into PUSH twice.
On 8/11 we ran into him and my son was wearing his birthday button. PUSH then sung Happy Birthday to my son, which my son has not stopped talking about it!
I swear PUSH was one of the best highlights for DS (6)!

BTW--I was able to stop the guy who controlled PUSH. He looks like a regular tourist but he was carrying a black bag & has his hand in the bag.

The other time we saw PUSH was when PUSH & Buzz Lightyear were dancing away in Tomorrowland! It was a riot.

I have one child that is fascinated by PUSH and one that is traumatized by PUSH LOL. I think it is so funny because I came across it at WDW a few years back and it was the highlight of my trip in January. It followed me all around Tomorrowland because it was so slow it had nothing better to do. Great Memory!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures they are great!!!!
JenJen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter