Pushchair Hire

BPTP

Mouseketeer
Our children are 3 & 6 so no longer in pushchairs but we decided to hire one for the first time & I recommend it. Also as we were staying in the Newport Bay we could pay a deposit (50 Euros I think) as well as the hire for 3 days all at once and it was ours to keep for the entire stay. It was invaluable going around the park (my 6 year old enjoyed sitting in it whilst the 3 year old rode on the buggy board) but it really came into it's own getting 2 very tired children out of the park after the fantillusion had finished at high speed and getting them back to hotel.

I have to agree. Ours are 7, 4 and 2 year old. We often took 2 as it kept us all together. Useful too as both a barrier and platform for kids getting a good view of the parades. These things are heavy for anyone who dares to push in ;)

Reid

Totally agree about the pushchair tip! Our 4 year old went in one a lot at DLP and she had not used one for 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter