Pushing trip back, but what about free dining

tinkandonaldfans

DIS Veteran
We booked hotel+tickets through Disney UK and got free dining included for our 17th Sept trip. I tried calling them the other day but call got disconnected after 10mins and haven’t tried again. Has anyone been advised about the free dining offer if they push their holiday back?

We were booked for May and have moved the booking to 18 Sept. Disney advised that we would still be entitled to fee DDP if rebboked to stay before 02/10/20. We were at okw but couldnlt gte 1 bed villa for September took a standard savannh room,reluctantly, at AKL, with free DDP. Today noticed one bed vill at OKW so moved the booking again and got free DDP and gift card.

Thanks, we’re just thinking ahead and getting a plan B together should our original dates not happen! I know there are more important things going on but we would be gutted if we couldn’t go! Our little girl has changed so much since we last went that we think she would just love so much more now!

I'm not sure if Disney UK will do this, but we booked through Attraction Tickets Direct, and they have told me that if we move to a date where free dining isn't available yet (we are moving our date to 2021 now), then when/if free dining does get released, they will apply it to the revised reservation, or allow another change to take advantage of the free dining. Can't be fairer than that I reckon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter