QS Dining Plan during Food & Wine?

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
We are doing F&W again in November and I am considering the QS plan. We are 2 adults for 5 nights and we have been to WDW 8 times but never used DDP. I have always felt it was too much food and we have seen people getting lots of snacks their last day because they have extra credits. Trying to figure out how it works if we exchange a QS meal for snack credits. It's 2 QS meals and 2 snacks per day per person so it can covert to 8 snacks per day per person? For $525 for both of us the price is probably close to what we would spend. We have done all the sit down meals that interest us over the years and will probably eat at Disney Springs one night. So what do you all do? Have you done DDP during F&W? Thanks :)

If you’re mostly converting your counter service credits to snack credits I don’t think it would be a good value. Your break even point would be about $6.50 per snack if you used all your credits at Food and Wine. Most snack prices still come in under that amount. Plus when you covert a quick service meal to snack credits, you have to use all 3 at one booth. You might not be interested in doing that.

If you’re mostly converting your counter service credits to snack credits I don’t think it would be a good value. Your break even point would be about $6.50 per snack if you used all your credits at Food and Wine. Most snack prices still come in under that amount. Plus when you covert a quick service meal to snack credits, you have to use all 3 at one booth. You might not be interested in doing that.

And when you convert to snacks you can no longer get an alcoholic beverage, you're limited to snack credit eligible items.

Unless something has changed if you want to convert one Counter Service to snacks at the food and wine booth you have to use all 3 snack credits at the same booth. Take a look at past menus to see if you would want to do that. Personally at most booths there aren't 3 things I want!

Yeah, I'd just pay OOP so that the rules didn't interfere with what I really want to eat or drink. It's a tempting strategy until accounting for the limitations.

Agree with not doing the DDP during F&W.
We generally graze for lunch or dinner. Often will do 1-2 food and wine parings for noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter