Quest. re: dining plan, CS lunches and kids...

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I have heard about the meals not being tagged as child or adult...is it the same for CS? Most of the discussion that I've seen surrounds TS.

When we were there a couple weeks ago most places just asked how many meals we were getting and then made sure we had the appropriate number of entrees, sides (if included), desserts, and drinks. I don't remember anyone asking specifically for two adult and two childrens meals. At Tusker House we did order two and two but at Backlot Express at MGM I didn't really notice kids meals so I just ordered four adult meals. HTH

The same is definately true with CS credits and snack credits. There is no distinction between adult and child credits. A credit is a credit.

Hope this helps!

We're going in July so I don't have first hand experience, but some people have reported being told at CS places by the CMs that they cannot order more adult meals than are on their KTTW card (which specifies how many kids and how many adults there are). But, the credits are (right now anyway) pooled together, so you could solve this dilemma by splitting up to order, with one adult ordering two adult meals and another adult ordering two adult meals, for instance.

That's what we'll be doing when eating at CS places that have really lousy choices for the kids (as many of them do).

Thanks all. Been contemplating for my DS, who is 9 and still in the children's meals. But, he would get tired pretty quickly of just what they offer on the kids menu for the entire time. Was thinking that a couple of times I'd get him something from the adult side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter