Question about 11month booking window

carissa1970

DIS Veteran
I've read a few threads and just want confirmation. If my 11 month window at Aulani opens on June 15, can I book on that day for May 15th and beyond (say May 15th to 22)? I believe that is what I am reading, but just want it be sure. Thanks!

You should be able to book the day it opens plus 6 days after. So if it's June 15th you could book May 15th plus 6 days. That is unless they changed that rule.......

You should be able to book the day it opens plus 6 days after. So if it's June 15th you could book May 15th plus 6 days. That is unless they changed that rule.......

Thank you. I just wanted to see if I was understanding correctly.

On June 22, you can book at 8 a.m. eastern on-line a May 22-29 (7 nights) trip. When booking exactly 11 months out, you cannot book before 8 a.m. eastern and cannot book more than 7 nights (which would actually be 8 "days" when you count arrival and departure date).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter