• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about 3-day hopper

aborshch

Earning My Ears
Hi, newbie here, have a quick question.

With a 3-day pass, are there names written in on the tickets? One of the days that we'll be in DL, my sister will be visiting as well, and we thought maybe she can go instead of my husband just for that day. Can we do that? Also, when you leave a park, do yo9u get a hand stamp like before (last time was 10years ago for me), or just use your ticket to get back?

Thanks in advance - these forums are so helpful!

Officially NO you sister can't use your husbands pass. Unofficially there are no names on the passes so as long as you don't sign them your sister could technically use them. Be carefully though I remember my Mom purchased her pass through AAA/WDTC and when she entered one day it said "Welcome Back Christa's Mom."

They were doing the handstamp when we left in December. So, if you wanted to get back in, or switch to the other park, you had to scan your ticket AND show your stamp (to prevent you entering, and sending the pass out for someone else I suppose. The first time we park hopped we were jumped by a bunch of very polite CM's doing a "survey" as we entered DCA. It quickly became clear they were checking to see that we were the same people who had used the passes at DL).

However, as many people sell their extra days on ebay so there doesn't appear to be a problem with using other passes, provided they have not been used that day.

When ours were scanned they just made a musical sound and no names came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter