Question about adults wearing costumes to MNSSHP

AuntMinnie

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering this. If we are going to be at MK before the official open of MNSSHP at 7 are adults allowed to wear our costumes? Will we look like goofy fools, or will there be a lot of people dressed up all day? Is it okay to wear a costume as long as it is obvious we are not working for WDW? what about eating dinner at LTT, is that okay in costume?

TIA

We saw many many people in their costumes after about 4:00p party nights. We wore our costumes to dinner at LTT and arrived at MK at 5:00p with no problems at all.

AuntMinnie...there's no better place to look "goofy" than WDW!!!Don your costumes ,relax and have a great time!!!!:jester:

They used to request that adults not wear scary or "off color" costumes, though. We always dressed up the whole family. We left the adults free of over-makeup. Also, don't take props and a lot of junk you have to carry. Make sure everything is well attached. Riding the rides in a lot of goop is a pain. Once I had a tall hat and DH had a huge cape and Zorro hat that were a booger to remove on rides where they could be blown off. Make sure you are COMFORTABLE and acceptable in appearance to a lot of little kids.

Carla

We are going and the girls are princesses. My DH got a merlin hat he is going to wear. I don't think I have him convinced about the cape!!! I am going to be a unicorn. i have a unicorn hat and I am adding ribbons on the back of my t-shirt to look like a mane.

I LOVE halloween and can't wait to dress-up!

So excited :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by jdads2
I looked like this at about 5:00, heck I was walking around the Poly like this as we walked to the monorail:

http://groups.msn.com/TheCostantinoHangOut/thefamily.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5

Thank you for sharing your photo, I feel better knowing other adults will be dressed up before the 7 pm official entry. You all look like you were having a blast!! I can't wait! The girls are really looking foward to seeing mom and dad in costume, we're only doing it for the children;) .

Me and my family of (10) went last year - 3 of us didn't wear any costumes. I could not believe how many adults were in costume. It's just a fun atmosphere. You will fit right in. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter