Question About Airmiles Parkhoppers

BijouBabe

Mouseketeer
I used Airmiles to get a discounted 5 day park hopper for Disneyland and it came in today. I was expecting a voucher that I would take to the turnstiles along with my passport, but it is an actual paper parkhopper ticket that you use to get in to the parks. My question is, because it’s an actual paper ticket do I need to have my passport still?

Can I ask how long it took to receive? We just ordered ours and hope they will be here before our trip!

I ordered it on Monday and it showed up today. I wasn’t expecting such fast delivery.

Thanks! That's great we just ordered this week too, so hopefully will show up next week! Do you know if we get one Magic Morning hour with these tickets? It doesn't say anywhere in the fine print that I could see.

Thanks! That's great we just ordered this week too, so hopefully will show up next week! Do you know if we get one Magic Morning hour with these tickets? It doesn't say anywhere in the fine print that I could see.

The back of it says it includes one Magic Morning :)

I used Airmiles to get a discounted 5 day park hopper for Disneyland and it came in today. I was expecting a voucher that I would take to the turnstiles along with my passport, but it is an actual paper parkhopper ticket that you use to get in to the parks. My question is, because it’s an actual paper ticket do I need to have my passport still?

We used discounted air miles tickets in the summer. They were also the actual tickets not a voucher, and for the first entry they did require passports to verify Canadian residency.

We used discounted air miles tickets in the summer. They were also the actual tickets not a voucher, and for the first entry they did require passports to verify Canadian residency.

That’s good to know. I’ll make sure we have them with us that first day. I was hoping we wouldn’t have to carry them around like last time but we are staying across the street so can always go take them to our room during the day. Thanks for the response!

@BijouBabe We just received our tickets today, what fast service! When are you going? If it's sometime soon can you let me know if they check passports the first time the tickets are used? I wonder if you could go on a non-park day to verify the tickets beforehand so we don't have to carry passports around the park?

We just got back last week! Just take the tickets right to the gate your first morning and passport. They will take your pic and you are good to go!

The 4th day it actually did randomly ask to confirm citizenship but the lady at the wicket explained it is something preprogrammed and they just skip it since it was done the first day.

@BijouBabe We just received our tickets today, what fast service! When are you going? If it's sometime soon can you let me know if they check passports the first time the tickets are used? I wonder if you could go on a non-park day to verify the tickets beforehand so we don't have to carry passports around the park?

It was super fast, I was impressed. We ordered another one on Saturday so that one should hopefully show up this week too. Last year we tried to exchange the vouchers for tickets the night before our first park day and they said it had to be done at the turnstiles so unfortunately you would have to take your passports that first day. I just made sure ours were tucked away safely in my bag where it couldn't fall out and I never let my bag out of my sight. I remember reading after we went that people were just taking copies of their passports to the turnstiles and that worked, but don't know if you can still do that. We aren't going until end of November next year so I can't confirm, but someone who replied below does confirm :)

We just got back last week! Just take the tickets right to the gate your first morning and passport. They will take your pic and you are good to go!

The 4th day it actually did randomly ask to confirm citizenship but the lady at the wicket explained it is something preprogrammed and they just skip it since it was done the first day.

I figured that would be the case. I am glad that you only have to take them that first day and then you're all set up, but so weird on the 4th day it was asking for proof. Lol hopefully that glitch is fixed before we go next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!