Question about booking 2 rooms w/ military discount

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I know that if you book 2 rooms with the discount you both have to check in the same day. Do you have to stay the same length of time to receive the discount on both rooms? For example, the person with the military discount will book 2 rooms (my father inlaw) for say 6 nights for one can the other one be for 7 or 8 nights? Do the length of stay need to be the same?

Should not matter as long as mil member has longer stay.
You have to call in your reservation anyway, so you can ask them while on the phone.

Ok, so I know that if you book 2 rooms with the discount you both have to check in the same day. Do you have to stay the same length of time to receive the discount on both rooms? For example, the person with the military discount will book 2 rooms (my father inlaw) for say 6 nights for one can the other one be for 7 or 8 nights? Do the length of stay need to be the same?
Technically the person with the ID should be there for the whole length of time. So if your FIL is staying in the room with the longer reservation, you should be fine. Since they only check ID once, you'll probably be fine doing it the other way around as well. Personally, I wouldn't want to plan my trip this way and run into problems.

Technically the person with the ID should be there for the whole length of time. So if your FIL is staying in the room with the longer reservation, you should be fine. Since they only check ID once, you'll probably be fine doing it the other way around as well. Personally, I wouldn't want to plan my trip this way and run into problems.

Thanks, not trying to do anything we shouldn't. Just trying to remember how this works. We did it years ago and we almost always stay longer than they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter