• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Cabin 7072.....

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Anybody tell me what it is like?

I've got it tentatively booked for Jan 24/04 on the Magic! That is if I can convince DD to try cruisin' again!LOL

TIA

Scratch
:smooth:

Hello my dear friend. We were in 7066 on the Wonder and this room wasn't far from us. You are midship. Great area. Wish we could get that 7066 back to be near you.

I may speak to my DH later on this evening and discuss with him about upgrading to the cat 5 again and see if we can get a room close to yours, but with us thinking about doing an Alaska cruise next Aug/2004 I may not be able to do the upgraded room. We will have to wait and see.

I tried for the obstructed verrandah's but apparently they were not available!LOL

I promised DD if I ever book again that we would have a verrandah! The price we pay to please our kids!LOL

I guess I'll have to change my counter again!LOL

Scratch:smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

At least your tried. I did find that our past room 7066 is still avail. I will work harder on my DH to convince him to have us upgraded back to cat 5 room.

See you on our cruise :).

have to convince for an upgrade!

I've gotta try to get her to step back on a ship and for 7 Days yet!LOL

Trade you!LOL

Scratch
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter