Our ADR was this week and we booked the following character meals:

1900 Park Fare dinner
Chef mickey dinner
Minnie's seasonal at Hollywood vine dinner
Tusker House lunch
Akerhaus lunch
Bon voyage breakfast
Story Book supper

I know the DDP includes an alcoholic drink if wanted, however the description of some of these list a non alcoholic beverage is included. Does this mean we miss out on potential martinis etc if we do character meals? Thanks!

Yes you can order an adult beverage from the menu at all of those listed.

I've had a beer at Tusker House and Akershus.

Alcohol plus a refular soft drink? Or just the alcoholic drink? I have read that you might be able to do both when a drink is included in all you can eat meals.

Alcohol plus a refular soft drink? Or just the alcoholic drink? I have read that you might be able to do both when a drink is included in all you can eat meals.

You can get a non-alcoholic drink and an alcoholic drink at prix-fixe locations :)

Just back from Akershus. I got an ice tea and a mixed drink. Something "Magical" with a light up ice cube, didn't really care for it much though. Could order any drink off the alcohol menu.

I'm curious about this for the bon voyage breakfast. It would be nice to have coffee and a mimosa

We are leaving in 6 days and I was wondering the same thing. We are eating at 3 of the places on your list

I’ve found that the servers are very upfront about what is included in the dining plan. I can’t think of one buffet or prix fixe where I didn’t receive a soft drink and an alcoholic drink. We paid OOP for our Bon Voyage breakfast and were able to get coffee and juice.

Yes you can order an adult beverage from the menu at all of those listed.

I've had a beer at Tusker House and Akershus.
Did either of those meals happen to be breakfast? The breakfast menu for Akershus, unlike lunch and dinner, only lists regular drinks, no alcoholic ones. Can Mommy get a mimosa?

Did either of those meals happen to be breakfast? The breakfast menu for Akershus, unlike lunch and dinner, only lists regular drinks, no alcoholic ones. Can Mommy get a mimosa?

Yes!! I had a mimosa and DH had a blood mary there last year. I don't like blood mary's, but DH still talks about how good the one from Akershus was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!