Question about Moonlight Magic at Epcot...

Reservations for the Nov. 15 event at Disneyland Park are scheduled to begin on Oct. 4.
1DA9EA981662188EA84A40A7794F38DF.gif

The booking process for Dec. 4 and 11 Epcot events is scheduled to begin on Oct. 24 for those with a Disney Vacation Club Resort reservation on their chosen party date, and on Nov. 7(pending availability) for those without resort reservations.

This information is in an email I got today! I am glad they sent out the information! We want to go on December 4.

I hope the rumor becomes true! I can see how the pin makes us hopeful!:santa:

Last edited:
Reservations for the Nov. 15 event at Disneyland Park are scheduled to begin on Oct. 4.

The booking process for Dec. 4 and 11 Epcot events is scheduled to begin on Oct. 24 for those with a Disney Vacation Club Resort reservation on their chosen party date, and on Nov. 7(pending availability) for those without resort reservations.

This information is in an email I got today! I am glad they sent out the information! We want to go on December 4.

I hope the rumor becomes true! I can see how the pin makes us hopeful!:santa:

I just got this email too! We are hoping for dec 11 :). Are there any details on what time it starts?

We are at boardwalk too, yay!

Does anyone know what time the booking window opens on October 24th?

I just got this email too! We are hoping for dec 11 :). Are there any details on what time it starts?

We are at boardwalk too, yay!
We miss you, but we will be at the BWV, too! We have dinner reservation at Trattoria specifically for our guest who does not have an admission pass for the day. We hope we can all enter after dinner.

I received the email too. Getting even more excited! I hope the window stays open long enough to get our friends in too.

The email says it opens to those with a DVC resort reservation. We will be there on the 11th, but have a cash reservation and are not staying on points. Does this mean we have to wait until it's opened up for those not on property?

The email says it opens to those with a DVC resort reservation. We will be there on the 11th, but have a cash reservation and are not staying on points. Does this mean we have to wait until it's opened up for those not on property?

We are staying on a cash reservation too for the 11th and I'm thinking the way it's worded we're going to have to wait until Nov. 7th to register.

We are staying on a cash reservation too for the 11th and I'm thinking the way it's worded we're going to have to wait until Nov. 7th to register.

us too. We switch to DVC on the 13th. We made our plans to be in EPCOT around this so I really hope it isn't an issue.

We have the Candlelight booked for this night. Will the Moonlight Magic take place after the last processional?

We have the Candlelight booked for this night. Will the Moonlight Magic take place after the last processional?
Although DVC has not yet announced a start time, the previous Moonlight Magic events have officially started after regular park closing. Registered guests have been allowed to enter the park up to 2 hours early using the wristband issued for the event.

got a reservation for Poly on the 11th only a few days ago - so definitely going. anyone planning a meet? all the DVC resorts were already taken for the 4th - so when saw this one for the 11th grab it.

got a reservation for Poly on the 11th only a few days ago - so definitely going. anyone planning a meet? all the DVC resorts were already taken for the 4th - so when saw this one for the 11th grab it.
I'm leaving on the 11th, so cannot meet you, would love to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!