Question about Park Hours and Dining

jwsqrdplus2

<font color=green>I suddenly got inspired<br><font
I know I can call to find out, but since it is 8pm, I thought I would try here first!

If DCA closes at 6pm, what is the latest PS you can get at Ariel's Grotto?

I am trying to plan a birthday dinner for my DD and her friend (same b-day, 2 years apart), and accoring to the website, DCA closes at 6pm that day.

TIA!

I wouldnt plan on going past 4, maybe even as early as 3:30

hlbtimes2 said:
I wouldnt plan on going past 4, maybe even as early as 3:30

3:30, blech...

I love you to death, Disneyland, but you gotta change the California Adventure hours...

We have reservations for Ariel's Grotto at 4:20pm (that was the lastest they offered) and DCA closes at 6pm the night we will be there. Our reservations are for inside the restaurant but if we wanted to eat outside we could have gotten 4:30 reservations. The CM told me we could stay for 80 minutes inside the restaurant.

Sorry to go off topic, but wanted to let you know that we found Ariels' Grotto to be disgusting food and horrible service.

You'd be better off at Goofy's Kitchen. Just my 2 cents.

We didn't think the food itself was horrible - very limited choices. I must say though that my DD4 thought it was the greatest thing in the world to see the princesses at dinner - for us it was definitely not about the food but the experience for DD.

Misskitty3 said:
We have reservations for Ariel's Grotto at 4:20pm (that was the lastest they offered) and DCA closes at 6pm the night we will be there. Our reservations are for inside the restaurant but if we wanted to eat outside we could have gotten 4:30 reservations. The CM told me we could stay for 80 minutes inside the restaurant.

There are a couple problems with going to the latest character meal seating.
1) the time is for "priority seating". Its not an actual reservation, its like getting your name on a list ahead of the walk ups. They arent actually saving you a table. So, its possible that you might wait a bit for your table. So, if you get there for a 4:30 seating, you might not get a table for 15-20 minutes. Leaving you with just over an hour for your meal, before the park closes.
2). Characters dont always stay until closing. If you go earlier, they will have longer and wont be at the end of their shift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter