Question about PIN's and Codes

MickeyMouseGal

<font color=deeppink>Have A Zip A Dee Doo Dah Zip
If you book a trip and then find out later that they have discounted that hotel or if you later get a PIN, can you still get the discount?

Last year, the price for the GF dropped like 2 days after I booked and they let me change the reservation. They didn't refund the difference (about $250) but gave it back to me in the form of park credit. Was this a huge, special gift that the CM gave me, or is this common?

:cool1:

When better room discounts have come out, I have always changed to the lower priced room with no trouble.

Thanks!
I still think that I'm going to wait a bit longer before making the reservations... just in case!

MickeyMouseGal said:
If you book a trip and then find out later that they have discounted that hotel or if you later get a PIN, can you still get the discount?

Last year, the price for the GF dropped like 2 days after I booked and they let me change the reservation. They didn't refund the difference (about $250) but gave it back to me in the form of park credit. Was this a huge, special gift that the CM gave me, or is this common?

We booked a room-oly ressie in Dec and I got an email code in Jan, they were able to apply the code rate to our ressie with no problems, and then later learned that we could use that code rate for a package deal which saved us a LOT of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter