Question about Portofino Club Lounge

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if the club lounge at Portofino is on the ground floor? I know its considered the 3rd floor/lobby floor but if i were to request a room on the same floor as the club lounge would I be on the ground floor with a possibility of having a patio room or would i be up higher? Thanks for any help :)

How do you go about making such a request? I booked thru Costco if that makes a difference? We will be there in about 3 weeks

How do you go about making such a request? I booked thru Costco if that makes a difference? We will be there in about 3 weeks
I usually call the hotel a few weeks before arrival and put in a request. Then I remind them again upon check-in.

Iirc, the club level rooms are not even located on the same floor as the lounge

We had a Deluxe Room at PBH last week (which is the kind of room you get for club level, although we didn't have club level). It was Room 2248. It had a patio.

Club is on 3rd level

Also can you use the lounge the day you check in and they day of check out?
Yes. We check in early before the room is ready and use the lounge. We’ve also checked out at 11am, loaded up the car and return to the lounge. We were told we could use the lounge all day on check out day.

Also can you use the lounge the day you check in and they day of check out?

We asked the managers last year about this as people were asking, and officially the answer is until check out....

But, you can be allowed later access if requested as iluvet58 says. Usually not while evening appetisers are being served......but if you need to utilise the lounge after check out, have a word with the manager or staff and see what they say. If they can accommodate they usually will.

They do try and make guests as welcome as possible.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!