Question about proof of Florida residency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to start a new thread for my question and didn't get a concrete answer from the Chat on Disney site.

Just a note to say :welcome: to the DISboards, Rich!

Does the credit card you buy the tickets with have to be in your FL residence address? My primary card is NY and has better rewards!! I would bring my bank statement with FL address showing my wife's and I name to the gate.

No. We are snowbirds and all of our credit cards point to our northern address. Never had a problem. We just show a recent FL utility bill with our names and FL address and we are good to go.
And :welcome: to DISboards!

sorry to piggyback here. we’re moving to FL and will still have our MA licenses. we’re renewing our APs and want to use the florida resident monthly payment program. we’re good with buying them online but then to prove our FL we are paperless for everything, will guest relations accept our credit card statement with the FL address from a statement from our CC app? thank you in advance!

sorry to piggyback here. we’re moving to FL and will still have our MA licenses. we’re renewing our APs and want to use the florida resident monthly payment program. we’re good with buying them online but then to prove our FL we are paperless for everything, will guest relations accept our credit card statement with the FL address from a statement from our CC app? thank you in advance!
You can print out a bank statement, utility bill with your name and Florida address

We live in Georgia but are friends with a family from Florida that live here now. Before they left they renewed their Florida driver's licence for tens years in order to receive the Florida residence APs. It is still working for them.

Interesting. Have them check if they are legally bound the change their license to reflect their current address within 30 days. That is the law in our state.

Interesting. Have them check if they are legally bound the change their license to reflect their current address within 30 days. That is the law in our state.

That's been the case in any state I've moved to. Not even sure how they would get insurance without in state drivers licenses. It seems really sketchy, anyway. I wouldn't want to break any laws for a Disney discount.

That's been the case in any state I've moved to. Not even sure how they would get insurance without in state drivers licenses. It seems really sketchy, anyway. I wouldn't want to break any laws for a Disney discount.
It can be sketchy for registering a car -not that it can't be done but our rule is register where the car is garaged the majority of the year. If it doesn't match the license, there are flags. Also, it is against federal rules to hold more than one drivers' license now.

It can be sketchy for registering a car -not that it can't be done but our rule is register where the car is garaged the majority of the year. If it doesn't match the license, there are flags. Also, it is against federal rules to hold more than one drivers' license now.
You guys are responding to a post a year old. To avoid any confusion. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter