Question about Reserving Golf Cart

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
We will be staying in the cabins from Dec 17-28. Since this is such a busy time of year, I think I need to reserve our golf cart well in advance. I am not planning on having a cart everyday, just part of the time. How do I go about reserving carts? What is the number to call? Do I have to give a credit card number, if so, is the card charged when I reserve or when I actually pick the cart up. Thanks for your help.

Call now to reserve your cart. Tell the person at the Bike Barn what you want--you may need separate reservations if you want non-consecutive days. You do not need to give a CC#, and you can pay any way (cash, Traveler's Checks, charge) when you pick up your cart.

The carts are a load of fun--mine is reserved for June!!

62 days to go

I just got off the phone from making my reservation for a golf cart in June. They did request a credit card number but said it would not be charged until we completed the paperwork when we got there. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. The number is 407-824-2742. It is on the back of your confirmation letter under SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS.

Cindy

Also keep in mind that you can't pick up a cart before 1pm and they're due back by 11am the day you return them.

I have a question about returning the carts- I know the Bike Barn isn't open until 8am, but we have a PS in AK at 8:10am the day the cart has to be returned. Is there some kind of "key drop" so you can return the cart earlier than 8am?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I remember a KeyDrop box, but it sounds as if they are making some changes to things, so who knows. I have never had to give a CC#, and we are to pick up our cart at 9 a.m. Go figure....

I'll know in 63 days!!

When did they make the change with time restrictions? It has always been 24 hours from when you picked up the cart, no matter what time that was. You can't get an outside cart either now. What other changes have they made?

I don't know when they made the change, but I made my reservation last week. The CM asked me for a cc number then told me I couldn't pick up the cart before 1pm. Then she said she'd note that I'd like it earlier if possible, and I should call to check availablity for that. She also said the cart had to be back by 11am or they'd charge another day on my credit card.

Now that it sounds like River Country won't be open I might not get the cart anyway :rolleyes: I was only going to use it for that one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter