• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Royal Pacific

universalnewbie

Earning My Ears
We are totally new to vacation planning for Universal. We have made several trips to Disney. However, kids are getting older and need more excitement! I am trying to work the best angle for booking hotel and getting tix. If you book the hotal as a room only and not a vacation package, they do not ask you for the names of all the members of your party. Upon check-in, does everyone still receive there own room keys (including kids) for front of the line access? I want to book this way because it is a little cheaper and cancellation policy is better. Thanks!:wave:

Yes, upon check-in, the front desk clerk will note the # in your party and ask for everyone's name. Everyone gets a room key with his or her own name on it, even the kids. Some rides require that your hotel key be scanned so everyone needs his own card.

Have fun!

Yes everyone gets their own room key with their name and the dates you are staying printed on it. My kids love saving theirs as souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter