Question about spa

CJBerge

Mouseketeer
So my fiancé and I are planning a disneymoon and I would really like to surprise her with a couples massage. I am weary about doing so because I am a post top surgery transman and I don’t know how things would work out. Any tips or previous experiences?

What exactly are your concerns? Is it painful to lie on your stomach? They are professionals and will do whatever you need them to do to be comfortable.

What exactly are your concerns? Is it painful to lie on your stomach? They are professionals and will do whatever you need them to do to be comfortable.
I’m concerned with the whole naked thing

I’m concerned with the whole naked thing
Then don't get naked. A therapist will adjust to whatever makes you most comfortable. Additionally, its been a while since I looked at the menu of massage services at the various disney resorts, but if you can schedule a thai couples massage, go that route. Thai massages typically involve wearing loose fitting clothes throughout 👍

You can keep a swimsuit bottom on...and for the top just tell them you would like to have a towel on top (most women do that anyway so it is a normal method for them)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!