Question about the dining plan for Kids

Kleese

Mouseketeer
This is the first time my daughter is old enough to have the dining plan. I was looking at Ronto Roasters for one of our meals and they don’t have a kids menu. What happens when a place doesn’t have a kids menu will they accept a child’s credit or do you just have to pay out of pocket?

Don’t know

caseys also didnt have a child menu but reportedly does, just not online yet
fish &chips in England same thing but haven’t heard about kids

the first report from Casey’s is the family was told we can’t ring anything using a child menu

thats what I know, not at all helpful though

Ronto roasters is pretty close to docking bay, so I would just order ronto wraps for the adults, take it inside docking bay, and order a kids meal for the child.

I'd argue (sorry, not argue...I'd suggest) not getting a dining plan at all. I've found it doesn't save much and takes away all my flexibility.

I'd argue (sorry, not argue...I'd suggest) not getting a dining plan at all. I've found it doesn't save much and takes away all my flexibility.
Thinking about doing that next time. Someone suggested that getting discounted gift cards are a better deal. We only have $ 258 left to pay off our package so we are going to go with what we have. This is the first time we had to get my daughter on the plan. Think I will keep my receipts from this time and figure what we should do next time by that.

Ronto roasters is pretty close to docking bay, so I would just order ronto wraps for the adults, take it inside docking bay, and order a kids meal for the child.
I think this is what we will do. Thank you so much ♥️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter