Question about the Plaza Inn's Birthday party?

Eeyorecln

Mother of 4 Stitches trying to change them to P:ri
I seen a lot of people talk about the Birthday party at the Plaza Inn. It was mentioned they had 2 seatings a day but I can't seem to find the times for these. Does anyone know when they are? And has anyone been to this? What is it like? It will be my youngest's first birthday and my oldest's seventh. Can I just pay for my 4 ds's since my dh and I won't probably want a cake? Thanks for any advice you have.

I have never done this but if you do you will need to call in advance about a week to order a cake. The characters are only there in the morning though. The cost is ten dollars a person. I don't know if they would let you exclude yourselves or not. Good question? The servers will sing Happy Birthday! I thought about this as well because we have two boys birthdays coming in December when we are there and I decided to take them to Rainforest Cafe instead for the birthday part. Everybody can eat what they want. The atmosphere is cool, and you can get two free volcano looking cakes to celebrate with. It depends on what is better for your family. Plus, you can always get the birthday buckets and stickers at DL too! Just a thought! :wave2:

We did this last year for our daughter's 8th birthday and the whole family had a great time. If I remember correctly the times were at maybe 1:30 and 3:00 p.m. I think they try to do it after the lunch crowds thin out and before the dinner crowd. I am not sure if they would let you just pay for the birthday girls, when we were there I didn't see anybody not decorating a cake. You also get a glass of fruit punch in a little straw cup you get to keep. I know that another poster did this for her daughter's recent birthday and both her and the little girl thought it was cheesy. I can see how older kids would think that but my kids tend to enjoy cutesy things at Disneyland they would never be caught dead doing at home! The party is run by this guy in a funny cake hat named Pat E. Cake and then Mickey and Minnie show up for photos at the end. It maybe took 45 minutes. We definitely enjoyed it and my daughter says she wants to do it for her upcoming birthday again so I guess it made a good impression on her! I know $10 a person seems a lot but when you figure you get a nice little cake and a drink it's not that much more than any other snack you would get in the park and Mickey's there! It was a fun break for us on what was a really hot day last September. You can make the reservation for it six weeks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter