Question about the story tellers in Epcot

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
I know this has probably been asked before but here it goes again.

How long are the storytellers out in Epcot? If I catch the one in Canada at 12:50, would be able to make it to the one in United Kingdom at 1:25?

Also does the Santa in America tell a story or is he just there for visiting?

Thanks!

We went several years ago (3) and things may have changed. However, the storytellers were out for 10-15 minutes. They told the story and then posed for pictures. We were able to see each and every story teller over a two day period. Our plan was to do listen to all the storytellers in one day, but after we got into it, we opted for a more leisurely pace and decided to come back the another day.

We saw them all last year. Nothing has changed. They are each 10-15 minutes long. Very interesting if youhave the time. It took us a couple of days also. The timing doesn't work out to see them all in 1 day (without going back and forth and around WS a couple of times).:D

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter