• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about ****

mommyk8

Mouseketeer
If a site comes up ***** are they a bad site to buy from or are they just not allowed to advertise on Disboards?
Thanks

If a site comes up ***** are they a bad site to buy from or are they just not allowed to advertise on Disboards?
Thanks
I don’t think the filter has anything to do with what is a bad site, just disboards has not been paid by them for advertising.

I used a broker that gets blocked by the filter for my resale purchase in Feb and had a great experience.

The businesses that can not be discussed are blocked for many reasons and it does not have to do with advertising, as several can be discussed who do not pay for that right.

The owners of this site do not share why those decisions are made…even we mods do not have that information.

I have bought and sold from many brokers, and all my experience has been good.

I've used 2 resale sites that were filtered out. One was just this February and I had a good experience. The other, I'm using right now and so far so good! Kind of bummed they are filtered sound because I'd recommend them both.

Thanks
We’ve used a filtered broker for 2 of our resale contacts and have had great experiences both times. We would absolutely use them again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter